Merry Christmas to all!
Check out my post over on The Scrapbooking Studio's blog today featuring Carta Bella's Christmas Time paper collection...here's a preview....
Have a safe and fun holiday season!
Hello blog readers....need a last minute hand made gift idea? Then head over to the Crafty Power Blog and see how I turn THIS:
Hello there....today I'm sharing a fun holiday card on the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L blog...check it out....
Welcome to the final day of the 4th Annual Handmade Holidays Blog Hop!
We hope you enjoyed the projects from the last 2 days! A few years ago we were looking online for handmade gift ideas and thought it would be great if there was a resource dedicated JUST to handmade gift ideas. Enter the Handmade Holidays hop! We've gathered over 100 of our creative blogger friends in the craft industry as well as some of our fellow product manufacturers to bring you a plethora of inspiring gift ideas you can make now to give to your friends, family, and colleagues. Pin and bookmark these ideas for this holiday season and to use throughout the year! Each day of the hop features approximately 30 gift projects and you can "hop" from one blog to another to check them all out.
Vintage Holiday Luminary
1. Gather your materials....you'll need a paper mache house, the right adhesives, Graphic 45 paper, ClearSnap Smooch Sprays and glitter and some fun holidayembellishments.
2. Paint the roof and the base of the paper mache house with white acrylic paint
3. Measure and cut the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Adhesive Sheets to size and apply to the house base and roof.
4. Start with the base and remove the adhesive backing from the outer walls. Apply burlap to the adhesive, wrapping around the outer walls (I keep all the seams on the back). Reinforce the overlapping edge with Crafty Power Tape.
5. Snip into the center of the door opening. Cut a Y in the burlap. Line the door on the inside with Crafty Power Tape.
6. Remove the backing from the Crafty Power Tape and fold the excess burlap onto it to recreate the door opening.
7. Trim the burlap from the window openings on the front. I left the burlap over the side windows. Peel back the adhesive backing from the base of the house and apply a glittered flocking.
8. Gather a plastic cup, some ClearSnap Smooch sprayand some thin wood sticks. Cut sticks to desired length, put in cup and cover with spray.
9. Remove sticks from cup and spritz with Gold Smooch. Let dry.
10. Tie sticks together with a burlap string and attach to either side of the window with DODZ - 3D.
11. Wrap the base with eyelash trim to finish off the base.
12. Dye a mini Christmas tree with green Smooch sprays and add a final spritz of gold. Use a DODZ - Medium to attach the tree to the base.
13. Cut a piece of acetate to the size of the front wall. Peel back the yellow protective layer from an Adhesive Sheet and place the acetate on the adhesive.
14. Burnish the acetate sheet to ensure good transfer and remove from the white protective backing.Apply the adhesive covered acetate to the inside of the front wall, adhesive side out. Cover the exposed adhesive in the door and window with ClearSnap glitter.
15. Turn your attention to the roof. Peel back the white backing from the adhesive sheet on all but the side and front surfaces of the roof and cover with ClearSnap glitter.
16. Cut Graphic 45 paper to size for the sides and front surfaces of the roof. Remove the remaining white protective layer from the Adhesive Sheets and apply the paper.
17. Wrap the bottom section of the roof (but above the lip) with Crafty Power Tape and apply a coordinating trim.
18. Create a wreath embellishment by taking some wired greenery and wrapping around a pencil.
19. Remove coiled wire from pencil, trim to length and shape into a wreath, interlocking the last few rings to connect.
20. Attach to the outside of the house on the right wall with a couple of DODZ - Medium and YOU'RE DONE!
To illuminate, use 1 (or more) flameless tealights - NO CANDLES PLEASE!
Are you ready for lots more creative handmade gift ideas and projects?? Follow along on our blog hop! Simply click on each of the links below to be taken to that post with additional information and photos on how to create a handmade gift project. Have fun and pin away!
Clearsnap Westcott Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Ellison Educational Equipment ICE Resin Neat and Tangled Walnut Hollow Elizabeth Craft Designs Rowland Technologies Graphic 45 Hydrangea Hippo Pink and Main The Buckle Boutique Tami Mayberry Art & Design - Tami Mayberry Jamie Dougherty - Jamie Dougherty Designs Elizabeth Craft Designs - Raquel Mason Meagan - The Charming Farmer Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L - Angela Ploegman Carolyn Dube - A Colorful Journey Pink and Main - Mistyana Wright The Buckle Boutique - Niki Wilson It’s Sew Lorine - Lorine Mason Andy Knowlton L. Grace Lauer - Uniquely Grace Clearsnap - Meihsia Liu Oh Snap Lizzie - Lizzie Sanchez Graphic 45 - Katie Zoey Ho Charity Wings ICE Resin - Tatiana Allen Polly Carlson - Pieces by Polly Ellison Educational Equipment - Jan Hobbins RoseRedd Paper Studio - Rochelle Washington a Rafflecopter giveaway
Clearsnap || Ellison Educational Equipment || Walnut Hollow || Graphic45 || Westcott || ICE Resin || Therm O Web || Rowland Industries || Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L || Pink and Main || Elizabeth Craft Designs || The Buckle Boutique || Neat and Tangled
It's blog hop time over at the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Crafty Power Blog....here's a sneak peek of my project up over there today....
Head over the the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L blog to see a card I made using a photo from my recent trip to Paris - here's a sneak peek:
Check out my photo tutorial on the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Crafty Power Blog and learn how to turn this:
in 8 easy steps....
Here's a sneak peek of my card that is up over at the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Crafty Power Blog today....go check it out!
Hello blog friends...check out my tutorial on how to make your own background stamps! It's up over at the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Crafty Power Blog!